domingo, 11 de septiembre de 2011

Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest.. It's about who came, and never left you.

I was remembering last night, the days with my best friend Mercedes Cossich. When I first met her, I realized that she was the kind of girl who is shy, quiet and well educated with really good manners. I don’t remember how, why, or when I started talking to her, but what I can say is that the moment I talked to her for first time, I kind of predict we were going to become good friends. Time passed by and our friendship became so strong, that she wasn’t only a best friend but a real sister. She helped me throughout my hard times, and was always, without exceptions, there for me. Through good and bad times, we were always beside each other bringing support. She’s definately a friend I will never forget. Meches, as we use to call her, is now living in the United States. Mercedes is around my height, a little bit smaller. She is petit. Meches has also black and smooth hair; dark, brown eyes; a pretty, little, whitened-teeth smile; and tanned skin.

Within time, I realized that my first impression was totally different as I've gotten to know her. She is adventurous, mischievous, sometimes a little bit serious. She is also very curious, happy, and sincere. Meches is the kind of girl who will give you honest opinions and you will realize that at the same time, she has an outgoing, loving, and friendly personality. I can say she is careless many times, with a great sense of humor, flirty, cheerfully, understanding, a little bit moody, trustworthy, and expressive. She isn’t the type of girl that makes you ugly faces just because she doesn’t like you. That's exactly when she becomes firm and acts with a strong point of view, because knowing her... I know she doesn't backstab people. She never gives up, she's a very positive person and if she wants something, she fights for it and therefore, gets it no matter what the circumstances are.

No one will ever replace her because I have found no one like her since she's gone. Mercedes is my little sister, as I've told her in last oportunities, I have felt always like taking care of her. I don't want anything to happen to her, because I know that person wouldn't like me mad. She’s always looking for adventure. Escaping from home at night wouldn't be a surprise for me, or trying new stuff. Making new friends, going to parties, taking pictures of everything, making mischief, making me laugh, disobeying, breaking rules, and finding the best of anything is what she's the best at. Me with her, had many inside jokes that no one could ever understand. We were gawffing most of the time. We've been through many moments together, though not always good or impressive, we always made them funny and getting special memories. We always had fun together and never missed a laughter or a secret. I can say I know every single detail about her, I know her so well, that I know when she lies, her expressions, when she is happy, frustrated, angry, and so on. We always helped each other with school works, and life issues. We are as close as sisters, even though she is not in Guatemala, and we are not always talking.We get the power to communicate each other, not only with words, but with the sights. We always think alike and know what the other one is thinking about. I guess I'm blessed for having her in my life and in a lot of my memories. Everyone can say they have good friends they can count on in bad times, but I have the best one of them all. It's hard to find someone with such a big heart as hers.

As I was telling before, last night I was remembering a good memory that we got through together. We were at a friend's house, doing school work. That day, we had a big party but we did not have permission to go, so we stayed late at night eating, listening to music, telling secrets, and getting our work done. We ate so many candies, we got super electric and at about 7:00 p.m., we went to our friend's bedroom trying to dry a wheel paint. We put the music louder and started dancing like fools, imitating and making funny faces, and laughing. We came up with the idea of recording what we did, and then replay it and see us. Our friend, who was with us at that exact time, was drying the wheel with the dryer. We started recording, but we were so electric that not only danced, but also jumped, and didn’t stay in a place. Meches dancing and shaking her hair wildly, went with our friend with the dryer, and she accidentally moved his arm and his hair got stuck with the dryer. It smelled awful and no one had realized it was the hair, until Meches attempted to move and saw it was stucked. Tiny pieces of hair flew out around the room and we turned off the dryer. Everybody started to laugh uncontrollably. Meches' hair spreaded out all across the room on the ground, with a bad odor. A memory out of thousand was recorded in a cellphone. We got together to watch the videos and look at our funny faces, jumping around and getting stucked. That really caused that everybody laughed. After that, we realized she had a hole in her hair, and it seemed as meches had a bad hair cut. When went to school, many asked her if she had cut her hair. Bad luck to her. She had always this sight of "what a night it was..."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario