lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2011

Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it..

It's awesome how a first impression can change with a few words or sentences.
It was a typical Monday, my friends were talking about this guy. I didn’t know him or know about who they were talking about. I just remember this conversation... speaking about how jerk this guy was. He could be cool or whatever, but he wasn’t that quite good person. He is friendly, but his intentions weren’t good enough toward the girls. He is the type of guy that wants to make every girl fall for him with no intentions of catching them back again, that was what they were all saying.

I don’t remember when was the time I first saw him, not even where, or how. What I can say is that the moment I saw him for the first time, it crossed inside my mind that he was going to be just like this girls spoke about of him... the kind of guy who just didn’t care about what was happening around him, didn’t care about other people's feelings, and a totally player guy. With that cocky ego that made him believe that it was no need of meeting new people. I was with some friends and I asked them if that guy was the guy they were talking about days before, and they said yes. As I already told, I didn’t know him, neither his name. He was a total stranger to me, and after all I heard, I lost the interest of meeting him. Days went by, and I was hanging out. I saw him by the second time, he was with a friend of mine and this friend named Jose, waved his hand at me like saying "hello." I headed to where he was and I said "hi." This guy went near me and Jose presented us and said our names out loud. His name was Gabriel. He's tall guy, white skinned, with light-brown eyes and hair as the color of honey. He was wearing a little, sweet smile and it seemed like he had the perfect smell. At this time, my impression hadn't changed and it was just the same as my friends had about him. It change completely after a while. We started talking more and more with each other and I started to know him better within time. He wasn’t like I expected. Those days in which I started to know him better, we got closer, and I can tell that maybe the first impression of him won't make you feel comfortable, but if they think he's cocky, they're completely wrong and out of their minds. If they could only had the opportunity to know him well, they wouldn’t be saying that type of things about him. Every time I go back to the moment when I met him, it always crosses my mind the question: “What if I never had the chance to know him well?" I'm so glad I get the opportunity to know him because probably we wouldn’t talk to each other now a days.

He’s now very close to me, he is always there. I always say he is the brother my parents forgot to give me, because it's awesome how we not only interact with each other, but protect one another just like family. We give everything that is in our hands to see us happy or just to smile for a while. We share real feeling, we're just ourselves and we don’t have the need to fake what we are when we are together. Now that I know him I can say he is tall boy with an amazing personality. He has good intentions, he's lovely, with a big heart, and a very good friend. He stays positive and active all the time. Gabriel is always making jokes, sometimes sleeping, and some others, eating. He likes to listen to music very often and going to the gym. Most of the times, we hang out and have a good time. When we are together, there is no laughter, smile, joke, or hug missed. We always tell the truth, don’t keep the record of wrongs, we don’t get easily angry with the other. We don't fight, and when we do it it’s because of a very good reason. We want the best for each other and trust one another with no excuses and with the eyes closed. After all, I learned that whatever people say or argue about, doesn't mean that you are going to feel the same way or think alike. We all have different opinions and way of thinking too. We just have to give others a chance and don’t care about what others say. We can judge people for what they seem or look like, but the real thing is to know them for what they are, and what they're made of. "You can see a beautiful face, but not all beautiful faces have beautiful hearts..."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario